Hello! Today is a special blog post because I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award! I want to thank Sara@Sunflower Seeds for nominating me! Shall we begin?
- Thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
- Make sure to list the rules and to post a photo of the award logo.
- Answer the 11 questions that your nominator asked you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them your own 11 questions.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on one of their recent posts.
Let’s move on to the Q&A!
- What’s your favourite season?
I used to like winter a lot but recently I love spring! The way I think of it is as a season of fresh starts. The sun starts to come out a lot and the flowers and wildlife start to bloom and for me that is a sign that if things are not going well I can always start the year again with a fresh start! Sunny days and flowers always give a happy feeling but I can’t stand when it’s extremely hot in the summer.
2. What is a meal that you are pro at cooking?
Pasta is always a dish that I am a pro at! I like a lot of different cuisines like Japanese (Sushi is my favourite food of all!) , Korean and of course Pakistani food but Italian food and pasta will always have a special place in my heart.
3. Who/what inspired you to blog?
Back in the end of high school I always had my nose in a book and I was reading one book where the main character was a blogger. And so I wanted to try it and I created my own book blog! A fun fact is that I had about three other blogs before this one!
4. Sweet or savoury?
This is a hard one because I love anything sour and spicy but at the same time I have a sweet tooth and can’t resist anything sweet!
5. What book would you read over and over again and never get bored of it?
I don’t really read books as much anymore but my all time favourite book series that I can never get bored of would be The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
6. Out of three, which would you want to be: actor/actress, director or scriptwriter?
Scriptwriter for sure! I would also like to be an actress but I’m a writer through and through, and the chance to write stories for a lifetime is something I wouldn’t miss for the world!
7. What quote do you stand by / inspires you?
I don’t have a famous quote that I live by but something that I live by is “Nothing is impossible” and because I’ve bee through situations before where I thought things weren’t possible, but they actually did come true and so that’s a saying I live by.
8. Do you play any sports? if yes, why that specific sport?
I don’t play any sports but I run a lot, although I don’t like it very much. A sport I used to enjoy a lot back in high school was badminton and I would love to play it on a regular basis these days!
9. Where would your dream house be?
I haven’t thought of this much but the prospect of living in France appeals to me a lot! I would love to go to France one day and see all of it! So I guess I would like a dream house in France.
10. One unusual piece of advice?
Don’t listen to music through headphones while reading a book on the bus, trust me you will miss your stop!
11. What is one good thing that happened to you this week?
One good thing would be being nominated and writing this post!
I’m going to break the rules a little and nominate you. Yes, you! If you’re reading this and have a blog of your own I nominate you to take part in this award and if you do, put a link to your post in the comment below so I can read it! I can’t wait to see your answers!
11 questions for my nominees
- What is your favourite cuisine of food?
- The best thing you’ve ever baked.
- Recommend a good book to movie adaptation!
- What is one thing that you’re really proud of?
- Dream holiday destination?
- What’s one thing on your bucket list that you’ve completed?
- What is your favourite music artist, or what is your favourite genre of music?
- When did you start blogging?
- Would you like your blog to be an overnight sensation or are you satisfied with your blog as it is now?
- Recommend a TV series.
- K-drama or anime? (This is always a hard one for me to choose!)
I hope you enjoyed reading this post as much as I enjoyed writing it!